Established in 1885, the beautiful Englished-styled Dorcas Chapin Chapel with its original Tiffany glass windows is available for memorial services. The seating capacity is fifty (50).
The style of the chapel is English Gothic, in East Longmeadow sandstone and Milford pink granite. The leaded decorative windows were designed and built in New York City by The L.C. Tiffany Company.
The cost of the chapel was donated to the cemetery, by and in the name of, the wife of Springfield's most successful nineteenth century businessman, Chester W. Chapin.
© 2010 All Rights Reserved • The Springfield Cemetery •
171 Maple Street - Springfield, MA 01105 - (413) 732-0712